Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you have other queries, we are happy to answer you or to arrange a meeting with one of our consultants.
- How much does it cost to install a vending machine and activate the vending machine service?
- Does a vending machine only serve tea and coffee?
- If there are fewer than 5 employees in my company, is it worth having a vending machine?
- Is the coffee made by the vending machine as good as the coffee served in a shop?
- Is the freshness of the products sold by a vending machine the same as the products bought in a shop or supermarket?
- Can I choose/personalise the assortment of products contained in the vending machine?
- How does the restocking work? Do I have to call IVS Italia every time the machine is empty?
- Some products stay in the vending machine much longer than others. Can I be sure that the expiry dates are checked from time to time?
The vending machine costs the customer nothing.
No. Itís a commonly held view that reasonable coffee is the most that can be achieved using vending machines. On the contrary, the most recent technologies can now provide hot and cold dishes, with combination microwaves capable of serving at high speed. The many years of IVSItaliaís experience however covers all the most important needs in terms of products: snacks, soft drink, hot drinks, sweets, sandwiches and fresh products. Look at Yourbestbreak.com to find out all the possibilities.
Yes, definitely. In order to meet all the most important needs throughout Italy, IVS Italia is capable of serving companies, institutions and communities of any size. Thereís not just the large installations for large environments, but also OCS (Office Coffee Services) systems for the smallest environments of small and medium enterprises.
Yes, of course. In many cases, itís actually better because many vending machines use products in pods, which maintain the aroma, humidity and aseptics of the products over time.
Yes. The products and their storage needs dictate the type of vending machine used: snacks and soft drinks have typical refrigeration unit temperatures, whereas the cold supply chain is respected for fresh products such as yogurt, milk products and sandwiches, provided for by the law to conserve the duration and properties.
Of course. A wide selection of products that can be altered depending on your needs is presented prior to installation and throughout the duration of the service agreement between IVS Italia and its customers.
The restocking of the vending machines is planned extremely carefully. The assistance of IVS Italia is able to precisely foresee the stock exhaustion cycles depending on the type of customer. This means that we know in advance when the vending machine needs restocking. Recent technologies also allow us to adopt telemetric systems to remotely control the quantities of products available.
Yes, obviously. The regular intervals when the machine is restocked also, and especially, includes checking the product expiry dates. From this point of view, the selected products are always included in the initial stage of the lifecycle in order to have the utmost security in the restocking stage.
F.A.Q. - The answers to the many questions regarding the technical, food and sales aspects of our service are an opportunity for IVS Italia to demonstrate its transparency and clarity.
The range of products available with the IVS Italia service is designed to satisfy all needs: a quick coffee after lunch, a sweet snack to break up the afternoon, a light lunch in the office during a busy day.